Paul W. Perry
Creative, innovative, and dynamic Project and Marketing Manager with track record of successful performance driving strategic marketing initiatives, including e-mail campaigns, social media content development/management, websites, and other digital media outlets.
- Innate talent for designing, developing, and producing advanced creative graphics, commercial art, and technical illustrative materials based on objectives of internal stakeholders.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills in working closely with external vendors, freelance designers, illustrators, and other support people through complete project lifecycle to ensure consistency with desired look.
- Articulate speaker and presenter with strong presentation skills; comfortable and confident pitching and selling ideas/concepts to clients and senior management.
- Strong B2C copywriting skills, coupled with best practices in campaign conversions.
- Impeccable working knowledge of print processes; broad background in working with commercial printers and driving press approvals.
- Energetic team player; able to work independently and, also, contribute to the greater team.
- VetNetwork, 2016–2017
- Measured Progress, 2005–2015
- Groen Builders, 2004–2005
- Dover Baptist Church, 1997–2004
- Christian Service Brigade, 1988–1997
- Montrose Christian School, 1987–1988
- Freelance Work, 2009–Present
- Houghton College, Houghton, NY
B.S. in General Science, Minors in Biology, Earth Science, and Secondary Education, 1987
- Renaissance Works, Torrance, CA
Transformational Coaching Certification, 2009
- Great Bay Community College, Portsmouth, NH
Introduction to Inbound Marketing, 2014